Saturday, September 15, 2012

The lure of the Facebook

Fresh Air, Blue Sky...no computer in sight. 
I did it.  I added Facebook to my social media presence.  And now that I'm there (http://www.facebook.com/Author.SDGrady ) I may never leave.

It's like a child in a toy store.  And I realize I'm probably preaching to the converted, as I may be one of the last people on the planet to hand over my info to this decade's version of Big Brother, but the genius of The Creator cannot be dismissed.

People to see. Links to click on. Games to play.  My favorite products, shows, books....aaaah!

I am supposed to use this magical place for the purpose of reaching out to readers, both for NASCAR and Romance, but it wants me to jump down the hole, doesn't it?  I can hear the white rabbit disappearing around the next corner, "Click! You don't want to miss anything!"

Is there a Facebook Anonymous?  There should be, cause I am about to turn into an addict.

What are the tricks you use to keep your online time in control?  I think I need some suggestions.

No comments: